Saturday, August 21, 2010

Aloha Fixed

Ryan Lau from Aloha Fixed has been keeping up with all of the Wheel Talk Edits, and my photography. He likes it so much so, that he shipped me out some Aloha Fixed swag. You can get yours at the Aloha FIxed BigCartel. Right now they only have two shirts available to buy, but Ryan assures me that there will be more in the near future, to keep your eyes peeled.

It's about time that Wheel Talk / Slumworm come out with some merch. I've been rolling over this idea for quite some time now, and I've been in the process of coming up with some T-shirt designs. Just need to wait until I have the resources to print my own shirts, or have the money to get them printed somewhere. If anybody knows where I can get shirts printed for a reasonable price lemme know.

No comments:

Post a Comment