Thursday, September 9, 2010

Product Review : Pearl Izumi Elite MTB Gloves

After having calluses crack open, and begin to bleed, my good friend Tobi Whaley decided that was enough, and bought me a pair of Pearl Izumi Elite MTB Gloves. I've never really been one to ride with gloves, but as of late, I rarely ride without them. I feel more connected to my bike then ever before. The added padding on the palms of the gloves make catching bar spins a lot easier, and I don't find myself jamming my finger trying to catch them. The back of the gloves have aero paneling as well as a thicker canvas material, which offer both protection and ventilation. The inside of the gloves are lined with Anti-microbial, moisture wicking bamboo mesh designed to keep your palms dry, so that sweat doesn't transfer over to your grips. You can buy them online HERE, or buy them in store at the Pearl Izumi Outlet in Gilroy. Be sure to say hi to Tobi while you're there.

1 comment:

  1. nice review and epic pics as usual! i'm just glad i don't have to see those nasty cracked calluses lol!

    ReplyDelete