Tuesday, January 4, 2011

JeffyD : Take It Easy

This year Santa came through with a bunch of devices (wacom tablet, and an off camera flash with a trigger set up) to broaden my digital media horizon. Now that I have a fully loaded arsenal I'm ready to take my photography to the next level and produce some tasty looking shots. If you are looking for an off camera flash setup yourself, I recommend you check out the Vivitar 285. Great lil rig.

JeffyD has been popping his shoulder out of place nearly ever time we go out and ride. Yet he still manages to get it done on a bike, hitting everything Mach 5. Somebody tell this guy to take it easy for a minute and give his shit a minute to heal.

4 comments:

  1. note: Slum is lying. it hasent popped out for days. iv'e been off the bike for about a month. planning on still taking it easy for another month or so. gonna start working it out and getting it back to strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the real though. like every day. hah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its been like 4 weeks. Wheel Talk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright so I exaggerated slightly, why do you have to take this up with me over the internet. I live right next door...

    ReplyDelete