Monday, May 2, 2011

Ride+Style 2011 : Bryan Dempler

My long time friend, & Jeff's older brother Bryan Dempler came out to the Red Bull Comp last saturday to take some photos of the action. His photo of Kozo's Backflip on the spine is my favorite one to emerge yet. For those of you who are wondering what happened to Ed, he broke himself off in warm ups trying to tooth over the sketchy rails they had setup. I didn't do a single grind or barspin the entire competition. Instead I focused on trying tricks that most people weren't doing. Nollie xups, tuck no handers, 540's, Footplants, Whips, and steeze. There were plenty of other guys hitting bigger bangers than I was, I just tried to keep it smooth & consistent as I could while going big without breaking myself off.
Photo Credit : Bryan Dempler

1 comment:

  1. You flowed that set up more than anyone in the comp, and your 540s are by far the steeziest. Congrats my friend, 100% desreved.

    Thanks for the decal!

    ReplyDelete