Monday, May 10, 2010

NEW From LEADER














In regards to the LEADER posts :
Yesterday Jeffy hit me up and informed me that the guys down at LEADER Bikes took notice to what I had to say about Jeffy, and Nikko's  recently broken frames. So I shot em and e-mail stating that even though I have the right to post whatever I want, I would edit the posts in an attempt to sound less harsh towards their products.

This morning I received an e-mail from them saying that they would be replacing all cracked/broken frames and were taking proactive measures on creating more durable frames. By using thicker gauged tubing, as well as redesigning the gusset to be more flexible, and less likely to crack under pressure. He was also telling me that they were running even heavier tests on the frames to ensure their durability.

The V2, and the V1.5are lighter frames, designed for more flat ground tricks. Be on the lookout for the 3 new trick frames they're working on. The TRK, the Tyler Johnson signature, as well as one other frame that he can't talk about. These newer frames sound promising, and I cant wait to see what they look like, so I can get my hands on one.

No comments:

Post a Comment